Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SL 01. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLAUPUNKT SL 01. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SL 01?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the BLAUPUNKT logo pops up release all buttons.
- Now you should choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! During this operation all your data will be erased from your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLAUPUNKT SL 01 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLAUPUNKT SL 01 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.