Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT RS 01. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLAUPUNKT RS 01. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT RS 01?
- To delete all user data from your device and restore your device to its factory state, you’ll have to hold down the Power button for a little while until the logo appears and then release.
- After that, press the Left Select key to open the Main menu, and there open the Settings application.
- Next, open the Phone settings and go to the Restore factory settings option.
- In this window, you will have to input the default 1234 code and confirm your choice with the Left Select key.
- Good job! In a while, your BLAUPUNKT RS 01 will be restored to the factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLAUPUNKT RS 01 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLAUPUNKT RS 01 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.