Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus?
- Start by turning off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the BLACKVIEW logo release held keys.
- You have to hold down the Power key in order to open the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.