Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW Ultra. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select “yes” and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key once.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW Ultra Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW Ultra device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.