Hard Reset BLACKVIEW P6000. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW P6000. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW P6000?
- First of all switch off the device by pressing Power button.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode select “Recovery” by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot appears click Volume Up and Power buttons again to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select “yes” and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW P6000 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW P6000 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.