Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Omega Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW Omega Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Omega Pro?
- Switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLACKVIEW logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot picture appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW Omega Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW Omega Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.