Hard Reset BLACKVIEW E7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW E7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW E7?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW E7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW E7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.