Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV9600. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW BV9600. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV9600?
- At the very beginning switch off BLACKVIEW BV9600 by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode shows up let go of all keys.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image shows up press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW BV9600 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW BV9600 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.