Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV6600. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW BV6600. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV6600?
- At first, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then push and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- After that use Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
- Next, go to Factory data reset from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Excellent job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW BV6600 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW BV6600 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.