Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV4000. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW BV4000. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV4000?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Andorid Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power buttons again.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select “yes” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW BV4000 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW BV4000 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.