Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV2000. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLACKVIEW BV2000. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV2000?
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLACKVIEW BV2000 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLACKVIEW BV2000 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.