Hard Reset BILIKAY KW19. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BILIKAY KW19. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BILIKAY KW19?
- Let’s commence by pressing and holding the Side button to turn your BILIKAY KW19 on.
- Then tap the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see More.
- Next, touch and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Afterward, tap on the Touch-sensitive button until you find Reset.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Wait until your BILIKAY KW19 is done resetting.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BILIKAY KW19 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BILIKAY KW19 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.