Hard Reset BAKEEY MC11. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BAKEEY MC11. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BAKEEY MC11?
- First, you need to install the WearHealth application on a phone or tablet and you need to pair your BAKEEY MC11 with it.
- After that open the WearHealth app on your phone/tablet.
- Now tap on Mine.
- Then select Device management.
- Afterward, scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Amazing job!
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BAKEEY MC11 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BAKEEY MC11 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.