Hard Reset BAKEEY GW20. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BAKEEY GW20. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BAKEEY GW20?
- First, this method will only work if your BAKEEY GW20 watch is paired with your phone. If you need to pair the devices, download and install the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone and use it to pair your watch to your phone.
- After the devices are paired, open the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone.
- Then, tap on Mine located at the bottom.
- After that tap on the Settings.
- Next, select the Reset bracelet/watch.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BAKEEY GW20 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BAKEEY GW20 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.