Hard Reset BAKEEY AK15. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BAKEEY AK15. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BAKEEY AK15?
- At first, switch on your BAKEEY AK15 watch – press and hold the Power key.
- Next step, tap on the Touch-sensitive button time and again until you see More.
- Then, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- In More options, select the Other and press on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- After that, press on the Touch-sensitive button to scroll down and select Clear data.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- In the end, choose Yes and press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to apply.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BAKEEY AK15 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BAKEEY AK15 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.