Hard Reset ASUS ZenWatch WI500Q. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ASUS ZenWatch WI500Q. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ASUS ZenWatch WI500Q?
- First of all, hold down the Reset button in order to open Settings.
- In the next step from the available options tap Factory Reset.
- You should see a prompt where you ought confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ASUS ZenWatch WI500Q Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ASUS ZenWatch WI500Q device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.