Hard Reset ASUS ZenWatch 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ASUS ZenWatch 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ASUS ZenWatch 3?
- Touch the screen to turn on your ASUS ZenWatch 3.
- Swipe from the top of the screen and click on Settings.
- Tap System. If your device is paired with a phone, you have to first scroll down and select Unpair with Phone. The System option will appear then.
- In the next menu, scroll down until you see the option Factory Reset.
- Your device will ask for confirmation, click on Ok or Done.
- That’s it – your device will be reset to factory default settings!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ASUS ZenWatch 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ASUS ZenWatch 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.