Hard Reset ASUS ROG Phone 5 Ultimate. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ASUS ROG Phone 5 Ultimate. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ASUS ROG Phone 5 Ultimate?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Use Volume keys to choose Bootloader mode and confirm with the Power button.
- Choose the Recovery mode.
- When on the screen pops up No command picture just click once a combo of the Power and Volume Up keys to continue.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose the Yes with the same keys as before.
- At the end select the Reboot system now.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ASUS ROG Phone 5 Ultimate Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ASUS ROG Phone 5 Ultimate device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.