Hard Reset ARCHOS Diamond S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ARCHOS Diamond S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ARCHOS Diamond S?
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key as soon as the green screnn is displayed.
- You can release all keys when the screen turns red.
- In this step choose from the menu “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap “yes” to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option “reboot system now”.
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ARCHOS Diamond S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ARCHOS Diamond S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.