Hard Reset ARCHOS Core 101 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ARCHOS Core 101 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ARCHOS Core 101 3G?
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to turn off ARCHOS Core 101 3G.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power buttons for a a few moments.
- When the ARCHOS logo pops up release all keys.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ARCHOS Core 101 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ARCHOS Core 101 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.