Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G?
- Turn off the ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G by holding down the Power rocker for a few seconds.
- After that, hold down simultaneously the Volume Down + Power key for a while.
- As soon as the ARCHOS logo pops up to let go of all keys.
- When you see Android logo hold the Power key and then press once Volume Up key to enter normal recovery menu.
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Scroll down to “yes” and accept it with Power key.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ARCHOS 50 Titanium 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.