Hard Reset AQUA Jazz. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AQUA Jazz. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AQUA Jazz?
- First, you need to turn off your device. To do it press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button at the same time.
- When the AQUA logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now you should see the Recovery Menu on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu.
- Then select Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, scroll down and highlight Yes, then press the Power button to confirm.
- Afterward, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Outstanding job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AQUA Jazz Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AQUA Jazz device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.