Hard Reset APPLE Watch Series 5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE Watch Series 5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE Watch Series 5?
- In the beginning, press the Side button to open the menu.
- Next, touch and hold on the Power off option for a couple of seconds and let go.
- When the new menu appears, tap the Erase all content and settings to continue.
- When prompted plug your APPLE Watch Series 5 watch to the charger.
- Now tap the green checkmark to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Finally, wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Well done! the hard reset is complete! Remember that performing this operation will erase all of your settings and data from the device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE Watch Series 5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE Watch Series 5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.