Hard Reset APPLE Watch Series 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE Watch Series 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE Watch Series 2?
- Before you start you have to know that this operation cannot be undone. This operation will remove all your files and passcodes from the APPLE Watch Series 2.
- First, hold down the Side key until Watch Options pops up on the screen.
- Now, put your finger on the Power Off option and hold it down.
- When you release your finger, you should see Erase all content and settings. Tap on it.
- Connect your APPLE Watch Series 2 with a charger, using the USB cable.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE Watch Series 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE Watch Series 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.