Hard Reset APPLE Watch Edition. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE Watch Edition. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE Watch Edition?
- Firstly, press and hold the Side button until you see the Watch Options.
- After that tap your finger on the Power Off option and keeep holding this finger for a about 5 seconds.
- In the last step choose Erase all content and settings.
- Well done! Now the Apple Watch is erasing all content including the passcode protection.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE Watch Edition Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE Watch Edition device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.