Hard Reset APPLE iPhone SE 2020. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPhone SE 2020. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPhone SE 2020?
- At first you need to download and install iTunes on your PC or laptop.
- Then connect APPLE iPhone SE 2020 with your PC and open iTunes.
- Then select your iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- Press the Restore button in iTunes. You can now do back up your files, just if you want. Remeber that process cannot be undone and you will not be able to recover your data.
- Press Restore to confirm any information about this procedure.
- In this step your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPhone. It will take a short while.
- At last to finish that process you need to choose “Set up as a new iPhone”.
- Enter a name for your mobile.
- Good job! Your phone has been cleaned from any files and installed applications.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPhone SE 2020 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPhone SE 2020 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.