Hard Reset APPLE iPhone SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPhone SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPhone SE?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step go to the Home screen.
- Then navigate to Settings.
- Next tap General.
- Firm the menu choose Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Now you should see warning to confirm.
- Enter your passcode if promted.
- Accept all informations, and wait to finish operation.
- Well done! You just accomplish the factory reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPhone SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPhone SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.