Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 11. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPhone 11. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPhone 11?
- On the Home screen you will find a Settings app, tap on it to open the app.
- From the visible list of options, tap General.
- Then select Reset and tap on “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- You will now be resented by a warning message to confirm.
- Enter your passcode once prompted.
- Finally, accept all the information, and wait to finish operation.
- Splendid! You have just finished the Hard reset process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPhone 11 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPhone 11 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.