Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 2021 WiFi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 2021 WiFi. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 2021 WiFi?
- Let’s plug the Type C cable from the tablet to the computer.
- Now open the iTunes app and pick the device icon to enter to the settings.
- Here click on the Restore iPad… key.
- Decide if you want to save your data and create the backup.
- Choose the Restore button in the end.
- Excellent work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 2021 WiFi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 2021 WiFi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.