Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi?
- First of all, you have to turn off your tablet by pushing Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, connect the iPad with your PC by using charger cable.
- Thirdly, push simultaneously for a short while these two keys: Home + Power Rocker.
- After that, release the Power Key and keep holding the Home button.
- Now, you have to select the Model of your device in iTunes.
- In the next step, select Restore also in iTunes.
- Confirm Restore and Update in order to begin the Hard Reset operation on your device.
- iTunes should start downloading, preparing and restoring the Software.
- Finally, look for the “Set Up as a New iPad” and enter the name for your tablet.
- Congratulation, you complete the Factory Reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.