Hard Reset APPLE iPad Air (2019). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in APPLE iPad Air (2019). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset APPLE iPad Air (2019)?
- First of all, turn on the iPad by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterward, from Main Screen find and select Settings option.
- Then go to General and select Reset.
- After that, navigate to option “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Confirm information that should appear on the screen by tapping on Erase.
- If it’s necessary, enter your password.
- After that, your device will reset and complete factory reset on your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your APPLE iPad Air (2019) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your APPLE iPad Air (2019) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.