Hard Reset AMPE A695. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMPE A695. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMPE A695?
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn on the mobile.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset and choose Reset device.
- At the end select Erase everything.
- Well done!
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when AMPE logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if Andorid Robot appears.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power buton to confirm that.
- After that select “yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMPE A695 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMPE A695 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.