Hard Reset AMOI A862W. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMOI A862W. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMOI A862W?
- On the very beginning hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds to switch it off.
- Afterwards, hold down Power + Volume Up buttons together, release all keys when you see the Android logo icon.
- Then, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu, scroll down by using Volume buttons, find “wipe data/factory reset“, then click on it by pushing down the Power key.
- In this step, you should choose “Yes” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu will appear again, choose “reboot system now“.
- Well Done! The hard reset operation had been perfomed successfully! Now your device is unlocked and has no data on it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMOI A862W Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMOI A862W device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.