Hard Reset AMIGOO V10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGOO V10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGOO V10?
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the AMIGOO logo appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigatea and the Power key once.
- After that choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGOO V10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGOO V10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.