Hard Reset AMIGOO R9 Max. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGOO R9 Max. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGOO R9 Max?
- First of all, power off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding down the Power button press the Volume Up once.
- Afterwards use the Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” using Volume Up rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGOO R9 Max Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGOO R9 Max device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.