Hard Reset AMIGOO MG100. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGOO MG100. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGOO MG100?
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the AMIGOO logo pops up.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode select “yes” by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGOO MG100 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGOO MG100 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.