Hard Reset AMIGOO M1 Max. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGOO M1 Max. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGOO M1 Max?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the AMIGO icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGOO M1 Max Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGOO M1 Max device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.