Hard Reset AMIGOO H6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGOO H6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGOO H6?
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys buttons when you see the AMIGOO logo.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key once.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGOO H6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGOO H6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.