Hard Reset AMIGO X15. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMIGO X15. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMIGO X15?
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Andorid Robot pops up let go of all buttons.
- Hold down the Power button and after 2 seconds press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- Now you have to use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key.
- In the next step select “yes” and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMIGO X15 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMIGO X15 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.