Hard Reset AMGOO R700. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO R700. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO R700?
- At first hold down the Power key for a few moments to turn off smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now you must hold the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a few moments and your mobile will be ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO R700 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO R700 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.