Hard Reset AMGOO C1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO C1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO C1?
- In the first instance, press the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up and Power Button for a short while.
- You will be able to release the held keys as soon as the Amgoo logo appears on the screen.
- Now, by using the Volume Buttons navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then press Power Rocker to confirm that.
- In the next step, choose to YES option with Volume Buttons and Power Rocker to confirm it.
- Finally, press Power Button when Reboot System Now is highlighted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO C1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO C1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.