Hard Reset AMGOO AM515. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO AM515. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO AM515?
- If you wish to perform Hard reset on your phone, initiate by holding the Power key and selecting Power off once it’s visible.
- Once you see the phones shut off, begin holding the Power key and Volume Up simultaneously till you see the devices logo on the screen.
- You are now located in the Recovery mode, from here use Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the selection with Power key.
- Once more, confirm the process by selecting Yes.
- Back in the main page of Recovery mode, simply press the Power key and wait for the phone to power back on.
- Once the device is fully booted, you will be greeted by the Android setup screen.
- Outstanding work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO AM515 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO AM515 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.