Hard Reset AMGOO AM509. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO AM509. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO AM509?
- Begin the process by holding the Power key and then select Power off.
- When your phone shuts off, hold the Power key and the Volume key till you see the phone screen turn back ON.
- You will be now located in the Recovery mode, from here you will use Volume keys to select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm it with the Power key.
- Once confronted, affirm the process by selecting Yes.
- When the process is finished, press the Power key and wait for the phone to reboot.
- Outstanding work, you should soon be seeing the Android setup screen.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO AM509 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO AM509 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.