Hard Reset AMGOO AM508. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO AM508. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO AM508?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- After that use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose “yes” and press the Power button.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO AM508 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO AM508 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.