Hard Reset AMGOO AM450. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMGOO AM450. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMGOO AM450?
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Android Robot image.
- Now push the Power button and after two seconds push Volume Up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMGOO AM450 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMGOO AM450 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.