Hard Reset AMBRANE A-55. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMBRANE A-55. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMBRANE A-55?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key if the AMBRANE logo shows up.
- Release Volume Down when you see Factory Mode.
- Then choose Clear eMMC. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMBRANE A-55 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMBRANE A-55 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.