Hard Reset AMAZON Fire Phone. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AMAZON Fire Phone. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset AMAZON Fire Phone?
- Hold down the Power button for a few moments to turn on the smartphone.
- After that enter the Application menu from the homescreen and open the Settings app.
- There you have to expand the Device section and choose the Factory Reset your Fire option.
- In the following window choose the Reset option to start performing the Hard Reset.
- Excellent! In a few moments your AMAZON Fire Phone will be restored to its Factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your AMAZON Fire Phone Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your AMAZON Fire Phone device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.