Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus?
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- When the ALLVIEW logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select “Yes” from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally you should choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.