Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW X4 Soul. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul?
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the ALLVIEW X4 Soul.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the ALLVIEW lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW X4 Soul device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.