Hard Reset ALLVIEW V3 Viper. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ALLVIEW V3 Viper. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ALLVIEW V3 Viper?
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the ALLVIEW pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In Recovery Mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select “Yes–delete all user data” and press the Power button once.
- At last choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ALLVIEW V3 Viper Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ALLVIEW V3 Viper device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.